- Counseling can help people understand why they do what they do.
- Counseling is a safe place to honestly explore emotions of anger, anxiety and worry.
- Counseling can help people learn how to effectively influence others by changing how they respond to others' troubling behaviors.
- Counseling is a place to learn coping skills, improve self-esteem, and discover life purpose.
- Counseling is a place to practice new behaviors, identify and establish appropriate boundaries, and develop kindness and self-reliance.
Call me at 336-338-2011 to make an appointment or schedule on this website on the Evening and Saturday Appointments tab.
I look forward to meeting you.